Distribute broadband over existing in-building (MDU) cable infrastructure.
The benefits for residential and business are:
- Provide gigabit access via IP to deliver a full triple-play suite of services
- High performance, cost efficient and sustainable use of existing coax cable
- Supports five different bands between 400 – 1675 MHz
- 2.5 Gbps per RF input (meaning a four-channel version will provide 10 Gbps)
- Fast fiber optic power through symmetrical services which use the whole spectrum
- Controlled remotely using cloud-based management system